Georgian Windows for the North East
First appearing in the 18th Century, Georgian windows are now one of the most recognisable windows in the UK. Featuring small glass panes in a grid design, one of the biggest advantages of Georgian windows is the many different sizes they are available in. From larger panes in a ‘3×3’ design to smaller panes in ‘9×9’ and ‘12×12’ designs, Georgian windows give you the freedom to decide on the styling of your home’s exterior. Featuring classic lines and modern finishes, Georgian windows are perfect for the different styles of home found in the North East.
Why Choose Pennine?
- Pennine Price Promise – if you can find the same georgian window specification cheaper elsewhere within 14 days, we’ll refund double the difference!
- 20 Year guarantee – we have so much confidence in our products, that we offer a guarantee on all moving and non-moving parts
- 24 Hour Emergency Lockout – As part of our 10 year insurance backed guarantee, we’ll come and let you in if you need us!
- Free Annual Maintenance Checks – every 12 months for the first 2 years we’ll help you with any wear and tears
- Dedicated Project Manager – You’ll be given a single point of contact who will always be available to keep you updated