Edwardian conservatories combine clean symmetrical lines with classic styling and finishing. Featuring simple glazed walls and a strong, solid roof structure, Edwardian conservatories continue to be popular across Newcastle and the North East because they are so versatile in design. This means they can perfectly matched to compliment a wide-variety of housing styles. Thanks to its practical square/rectangle floor base, Edwardian conservatories allow you to maximise the internal space available, as well as easily change what you want to use this great new space for, including a seamless extension to an existing room and a unique and interesting area to entertain in.
Why Choose Pennine?
- Pennine Price Promise – if you can find the same Edwardian conservatory and service cheaper elsewhere within 14 days, we’ll refund double the difference!
- 20 Year guarantee – we have so much confidence in our products, that we offer a guarantee on our products including moving and non-moving parts
- 24 Hour Emergency Lockout – It’s never too much trouble so if you’re locked in or out we’ll come out and let you in!
- Free Annual Maintenance Checks – every 12 months for the first 2 years we’ll make sure things are as they should be and if they’re not, we’ll fix it.
- Dedicated Project Manager – You’ll have a single point of contact from the moment you purchase our product, who will always be available to keep you up to date throughout your project.